2021-7-9 10:05| 发布者: steelfu4mo| 查看: 832| 评论: 0 |原作者: 佛山万庆物资
In mid January 2021, colleague li of Foshan Wanqing Materials Co., Ltd. received a purchase order for 0.6 black coated dx51d from abroad, which was exported to Vancouver, Canada. The customer enquiry material is PVDF high weather resistant coating thickening paint film color coating plate, the mask is thick 25un, the back paint film 25un, the substrate is DX51D+AZ100 aluminum zinc substrate. With the joint assistance of professional colleagues, we began to quote, patiently serve our customers, provide professional technical guidance, and take into account the particularity of the export packing scheme of the goods. With our heart and sincerity, we finally strive for customers to obtain orders!
According to the customer's needs, a packing scheme is provided for shipment on June 3.
The colleagues of Foshan Wanqing Materials Co., Ltd. have experienced several export packing, and the reinforcement work has been continuously improved. This time, they have more experience in the reinforcement operation of export packing.
Now let's share the packing and reinforcement methods of container coil steel
一、 For the loading of containers, forklifts and the movement of goods in containers must be considered in order to prevent damage to containers. Before packing, we must know the following four points:
1. The steel coil is placed longitudinally in the middle along the length of the container.
2. The central axis direction of the steel coil is perpendicular to the length direction of the container.
3. The weight is evenly distributed along the length axis of the container.
4. The heavy steel coil shall be placed at the fork hole of the container.
二、 When packing
1. When loading, if necessary, thick wood shall be laid on the container floor to evenly distribute the weight of the forklift (for forklifts with narrow wheels). The slope of forklift entering the container is designed to be flat at the slope head. This can ensure that the weight of forklift and cargo moves from slope to plane on the metal slope rather than on the container floor;
2. A row of wooden rails shall be nailed on the floor of the container, and the steel coil shall be placed on the wooden rail. The wooden rail enables the weight to be more effectively distributed on the container floor, and the goal is to achieve the weight distribution borne by the floor ≤ 5t / m.
三、 Packing steps
Step 1: determine the reasonable assembly position of each coil according to the number of coils and the gross weight of a single coil. Then, three bottom strips shall be fixed equidistant and parallel along the length direction of the container, and the spacing shall be set according to the width of the steel coil. The width between the extension of the bottom strips on both sides shall be slightly less than the width of the steel coil, and the spacing of the bottom strips shall be about 25 ~ 30cm, so as to evenly disperse the weight of the steel coil. Each bottom strip shall be evenly nailed with 3 groups / 2 nails in each group (6 in total);
Step 2: according to the diameter of the steel coil and the length of the bottom strip, keep the center lines of the two consistent, so as to determine the fixed position of the trapezoidal wooden plug, and each trapezoidal wooden plug is nailed with two nails;
Step 3: put the coil steel on the bottom strip with a forklift and lean against the trapezoidal wooden plug;
Step 4: cling to the coil steel and fix the trapezoidal wooden plug at the other end of the bottom strip. Please pay special attention to the reinforcement direction of the nail fixing the trapezoidal wooden plug
Step 5: bind the steel coil with two steel wire ropes to further prevent the jumping and rolling of the steel coil in the container. The binding is eight shaped and pulled back and forth.
If no fastening measures are taken, due to the inclination and swing of the ship caused by poor ocean and air conditions, the steel coil may jump up and down in the container, which will easily damage the container and even cause more serious consequences. The reinforcement measures we take are mainly to prevent the four common phenomena of rolling, dumping, bouncing and sliding of steel coils in the container. The reinforcement materials are mainly wooden strips, wooden plugs, steel wire ropes and auxiliary equipment.