2022-4-9 17:10| 发布者: steelfu4mo| 查看: 1124| 评论: 0 |原作者: 佛山万庆物资
What is the high temperature resistant color coating board?
High temperature resistant color coating plate is a special pre-coated steel plate for oven heater shell, its material can resist 350 high temperature, in 350 high temperature environment continuous baking for 3 hours does not change color, the surface coating does not powder off, color coating plate is also known as color steel plate or color map steel plate.High temperature resistant color coating board is mainly used in heating equipment, such as wall hanging furnace, oil tincture and other electrical products.
What is the high temperature resistant color coating board standard?
Standard for pcm color board:
Color coating plate has a cup process, impact, T bend, pencil hardness, aging test requirements.
The coating thickness of building color coating board is standard front paint film 15un, back paint film 5un, paint T bend 2T, and the pressure type does not crack.
Home appliance color coating board front coating 20un, back paint coating 8un, paint T bend requirements 0T, 180 degrees bending flat paint does not crack, coating plate has the advantages of organic polymer and steel plate, both good organic polymer coloring, molding, corrosion resistance, decorative, and high strength and processing of steel plate, can easily cut, bending, deep flushing, welding, etc.This makes the products made of organic coated steel plate have excellent practicability, decoration, processing and durability.
There are many kinds of coating plates, about more than 600 kinds, but there is still no unified classification method, because it is difficult to find a distinguishing standard between many varieties, at the same time, each manufacturer has its own unique equipment, technology, a wide variety of products.Now only classified by general habits.
1. Classify according to the substrate used. The substrates commonly used for organic coated steel plates are: cold rolled plate, hot-dip galvanized plate, electro galvanized plate, alloyed plate, galvanized aluminum plate, electro galvanized alloy plate, tin plate, chromium plate, aluminum plate, etc.
2. Classified by processing technology. According to different coating methods, there are organic coated steel plates prepared by roll coating method, spraying method, powder method, lamination method, printing method, etc. The first and second coatings are coated by different baking processes. Pressing flower or printing processing can be divided into wood grain plate, marble grain, skin care grain, cement mortar grain and other coated steel plates.
3. Classification by coating type. Generally, according to the coatings used to make organic coatings, there are PVC coated steel plate, juku coated steel plate, acrylic coated steel plate, fluorocarbon coated steel plate, silicon juku coated steel plate, etc.
4. Classification according to coating performance. According to the performance characteristics of organic coatings, there are high weather resistant coating plate, high temperature resistant coating plate, self extinguishing coating plate, sterilization coating plate, non stick snow coating plate, fingerprint resistant coating plate and self-lubricating coating plate.
5. Classification by special coating and application. Such as epoxy zinc rich coating, organic coated steel plate based on cold rolled steel plate, surface flocking steel plate and some special machine coated laminated plates, such as wood film plate, sandwich plate, shockproof plate, etc.